Sometimes you may need or may want to download YouTube video for offline. This is how to do that.
- Download VLC from AppCenter.
- Goto YouTube with your web browser.
- Hit share and copy its URL.
- Open VLC, click on Open Network Stream…
- Click on Network tab and paste the URL. Then hit play button.
- After video started, click on tools. Choose codec information.
- Click on location followed by control A to select all of location address. Copy.
- Back to web browser and paste it there.
- Download progress should begin shortly as mp4 file.
- Good luck.